“If you not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space”
MidCity is proud to launch The Edge Student Living, living spaces designed for students to create the ultimate balance between work and play. Our new fully furnished and serviced concept combined with our unique layout, will change the standard of student housing forever.
MidCity presents four new properties:
- Reitz Edge, Reitz Street, Sunnyside - 96 beds (Fully let)
- Campus Edge, Verdoorn Street, Sunnyside - 201 beds (Available 2014)
- Flower’s Edge. Capital Park/Steve Biko Academic Hospital - 170 beds (Available January 2017 - view from 19 September 2016)
- Festival’s Edge, Festival Street, Hatfield - 410 beds (Available January 2017 - view from 10 October 2016)
MidCity has done their research and created an environment that is modern and technically advanced to meet the requirements of the new age student. The buildings are safe and secure allowing you to focus on making a success of your life.
All buildings have unique exterior designs to fit in with the neighbourhood but inside you will experience the same high quality features that you will start to associate with Edge living.
The Edge provides you with the following lifestyle features:
- 3 Bedroom suites, sharing a lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Fully furnished with matrasses, desks and chairs, dining suite, couch, fridge, microwave and induction stove.
- Roof top entertainment area with big screen and braai facilities
- IT lab for group work sessions
- Internet access through prepaid data vouchers
- Intranet network enabling information to be shared between students
- 24/7 Security Services provided.
- Self-service laundry facilities
- 50m from the A Re Yeng (BRT) Bus stop – the next station is at the University Main Campus gate, bringing students to the UP doorstep within minutes.